If the chair caddy camo pattern you want is "SOLD OUT", then please contact us and we can make one for you.
These "Chair Caddies" are perfect to fit over the arm of your folding camp chair and provide a place to put your stuff. They are the same as our standard chair caddies with the exception of the top front pocket is deep enough to hold a 8 1/2" x 11" 3 ring binder.
Each Chair Caddy measures about 14 inches wide and 20 inches tall.
There are three pockets on the front side of the chair caddy:
- the top pocket extends across the width of the chair caddy.
- one of the bottom pockets is pleated with an open top (perfect for a bottle of water or your other favorite beverage)
- the other bottom pocket is zippered to safely store valuables.
There is also a pocket on the back side extends across the width of the fabric.
All our chair caddies are made from a Cordura fabric which is durable and waterproof to keep your valuables dry in wet weather.
The top of the chair caddy attaches to the arm of the chair with quick release buckles. There are also quick release buckles on the bottom of the caddy to attach the bottom of the caddy to the legs of the chair to keep the bag from flapping in the wind.
- A chair caddy can be used as a car seat back caddy where the caddy is attached to the headrest posts.
- A chair caddy can be used as a walker caddy for senior citizens or those recovering from an injury or surgery and in need of using a walker.
Custom orders are always welcome so please feel free to contact me with your special requests.